Medication Policy

All medications, including prescription, over the counter, and items such as cough drops and lip balm that are labeled 'medicated' , must be accompanied by a Student Medication Authorization form that has been completed by a physician.  Without this form, no medications can be administered or taken.    An adult must bring medications to school.  Parents may come to the clinic to administer necessary medication if there is no Student Medication Authorization on file.  Thank you for your cooperation.  The welfare of our children is important to all of us.  If you have further questions, please call our clinic assistant, Mrs. Bolton at 407-320-4906.

To download the Student Medication Authorization form, please visit the District Health Services page.